Christmas Gifts for Her

21:33

I can finally say that Christmas is nearly here! Christmas holidays are always my favourite time of the year, not only does everyone become super festive, but it's also a time of spending time with family and friends and giving back to them for all the support throughout the year. This probably leads to one of the most fun but stressful part of Christmas - buying gifts. Don't get me wrong, I love buying gifts, but sometimes it's a real mess if you have no idea what to get someone. This year, I've planned out my Christmas presents way beforehand, so I am sharing some gift ideas that I'm suggesting you to purchase for your mum, best friend or girlfriend. 


Despite new technology advances, nothing can beat the good old notebook. Along with the amazing cover, these notebooks are perfect for writing blog post ideas or just keeping you organised in general. 

This is for that beauty guru friend of yours. Festive packaging and gorgeous lip colour - this will be an amazing stocking filler. 

03. Daily Greatness Training Journal: 12 Weeks to a Rocking Fit Body & Mind
Soon after Christmas, comes the New Year which is when most people set New Year's resolutions in order to help them become a more organised and healthy person. This journal will definitely help get them started on their healthy living journey. Motivation, planning and organising are all encompassed within this journal and will help them keep track of their progress and motivate them to continue.

04. Macaron Box
This is the perfect stocking stuffer - cute and practical.

05. Zoella Beauty Guinea Pig Bag 
Zoella - my queen. This is probably the cutest makeup bag I've seen, I mean polka dots and guinea pigs.

06. Magical Thinking Geo Terrarium
This geo terrarium will spice up a study desk and bring a bit of life and colour when studying for an upcoming exam.

07. Travel Essentials Notebook
Traveling is the perfect time for recording down thoughts and current emotions, because it isn't all year round where you can go travelling.

What are you gifting this year? Leave them in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe