Veggie Pita Pocket - Simple and Healthy Lunch Recipe

22:54



Hello there! First of all, I've been feeling terrible for not being able to post more because exams are coming up, and I've just been completely stressing out. However, I do have lots of posts planned out and I will get started on them immediately after exams. So today, I have a very simple, delicious and healthy veggie pita pocket. I've been finding myself making these a lot lately as it is perfect to bring to work or school for lunch. 

Servings: Serves 1

Ingredients: 
  • Any vegetables of your choice. 
  • Olive oil 
  • Soy Sauce or salt
  • Egg
  • Pita pocket (I used wholemeal)

What to do: 

01. Dice up all your vegetables. I used cucumber, carrot, tomato and cabbage. You can literally throw together any vegetables that you have left in your fridge. Tomato's are good choice because they add a sweet sour taste to the vegetables. 



02. Heat up your pan and pour in some olive oil or any other oil of your choice. 
03. Pour your vegetables in the order of how long they take to cook. 


04. Add soy sauce or salt in to taste.


05. Remove from pan and allow it to cool for 5 to 10 minutes. 
06. If you wish, you may add in some boiled or fried egg. 


07. Spoon the 'stir fry' in to the pita pocket and enjoy!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe