Get to Know Me | 25 Questions Tag

20:06


I thought that this post would allow you all to get to know me a little bit better! 

1. Do you have a middle name? Surprisingly I actually don't. 
2. What is your favourite subject in school? I'm not particularly fond of a subject, but I guess English would have to be my favourite. 
3. What is your favourite drink? Boost - basically sells smoothies that taste amazing. I also love tea. My favourite tea be green tea, definitely recommend it. 
4. What's you favourite song at the moment? I'm currently loving ALL of Sam Smith's, but I love I'm Not the Only One the best. 
5. What would you name your children? Arial or Joe. 
6. Do you participate in any sports? I used to do swimming, and that's pretty much it. I'm not very into sports. 
7. What's your favourite book? The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (what are shocker!)
8. What's your favourite colour? Recently I've been loving bright yellow and deep orange. 
9. What's your favourite animal? PUGS
10. What's your favourite perfume? DKNY Be Delicious. 
11. What's you favourite holiday? Christmas. I just love how everyone is in the festive spirit and how decorative places get. 
12. Have you graduated from high school? No. 
13. Have you been out of the country? Yes to China, Fiji and New Caledonia.
14. Do you speak any other languages? Mandarin. I've learnt Japanese in high school but no where near fluent. 
15. Do you have any siblings? No. 
16. What's your favourite store? Probably Target, Myer and Daiso. 
17. What's your favourite restaurant? Sumo Salad. 
18. Do you like school? Yeah I guess, until they decide to pile heaps of assignments and tests onto you. 
19. Who are some of your favourite you tubers? Zoella is my queen. I pretty much love all the British crew. 
20. What's your favourite movie? The Great Gatsby and Now You See Me. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe