Current Favourite Drugstore Lipstick: Loreal Paris Colour Riche

18:38



For a long time, I've been searching for a drugstore lipstick that flattering and simply adds that pop to your outfit. I've discovered the Loreal Paris Colour Riche Made For Me Intense in 297 Red Passion. After sampling all the colours of the Colour Riche collection at my local drugstore, I found that I loved this colour the most. It's bright, sophisticated and is extremely flattering. An extra bonus would be the scent of the product. The best I could describe it, is like the smell of a fruity lolly. Also, the consistency is perfect. Not to thick or sticky and feels moisturising on the lips. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Looks really pretty and I loved how you described the scent, how appealing :)

    Will keep an eye out for this!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe